Abstract Submission - 2018 CMOS Congress
1. Please be aware that there will be a fee of $60 per abstract. Abstracts should be plain text and generally no more than 300 words - no figures or diagrams.
2. CMOS members and previous Congress attendees are already in the database and their contact information (name, address, e-mail etc.) will be retrieved automatically upon logon below.
3. If you believe you are in our system, click here to LOGIN and submit an Abstract
4. If you have never received Login parameters, please click here to obtain them.
5. You will be asked to select a broad Theme under which the available Sessions are grouped. (Click on the "i" for session description).
Session Descriptions (pdf); click here to submit an abstract
6. Indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
7. Submission Deadline is March 5, 2018
Your abstract will be evaluated by the Science Program Committee (SPC) and you will be notified by the end of March 2018 of the presentation details, including if your presentation is to be oral or by poster.
Student CMOS members are encouraged to participate and to apply for a Student Travel Bursary when submitting an abstract (up to $500 per student). To apply for a Student Travel Bursary, download this form and send it via an email to the SPC Chair, Clark Richards (SPC@cmos.ca). (The Application Deadline is March 5, 2018 )