Session Proposal Submission (is open now) - 55th CMOS Congress
Proposals for scientific sessions are being invited for all areas of interest of CMOS, especially relating to the following themes (order is alphabetical):
- Advances in meteorology, weather observation and forecasting
- Arctic change
- Circulation in large lakes and the oceans
- Climate change from seasons to centuries
- Climate change: risks, impacts, resilience, and responses
- Dynamics of the atmosphere, oceans, and climate
- Hydrology, the cryosphere, and sea-ice forecasting
1. CMOS members and previous Congress attendees are already in the database and their contact information (name, address, e-mail etc.) will be retrieved automatically upon logon below.
2. If you believe you are in our system, click here to LOGIN and submit a Session Proposal
3. If you have never received Logon parameters, Please Click Here. If you are not a CMOS member please Click Here for help.
4. The deadline for session proposal submissions is December 7, 2020